Happiness Fills this blog
Me without you is like A SNEAKER WITHOUT LACES. A GEEK WITHOUT BRACES. ASENTENCEWITHOUTSPACES


Miss Happy

Odelia, 14.12.1995
I'm currently a student of Bukit View Secondary school. I love all my besties dearly, don't you?:D
God is my best friend♥
@Facebook

Wednesday, December 2, 2009.

Today Linghui woke me up. Hahaha. But thanks :D cos later i sleep until for got need to go out. Raining so heavily and got caught in the rain. == Met her and Jia en. Ate lunch at Koufu. Then after that cheryl came to return the pants to Linghui. Then we went in to arcade. Cheryl cant go in cos she wearing school uniform. Then she left. Went to play DDR again. Hahaha. Today quite satisfied cos played abt 4 times! :D Then after that wanna play again but got ppl. Then think that two girls swipe abt 15 credits. Siao ehhs. I saw the screen. WTH. Worse than ytd but different ppl. After that my phone the memory card cant detect. ARGH!! MY PHOTO AND SONGS ALL GONE! Damn. So swauy lehhs. T.T Then aft that train-ed tgt to jurong east to do volunteer work at the library. Got CIP hours. But then went there playplay and studystudy. Now the photos in my phone cant upload cos memory card cant be detected. ==
I shall stop here for now.
LAST WORDS @ 6:29 PM