Happiness Fills this blog
Me without you is like A SNEAKER WITHOUT LACES. A GEEK WITHOUT BRACES. ASENTENCEWITHOUTSPACES


Miss Happy

Odelia, 14.12.1995
I'm currently a student of Bukit View Secondary school. I love all my besties dearly, don't you?:D
God is my best friend♥
@Facebook

Thursday, November 26, 2009.

DEAD TIRED. Arghh... Dance till die lohhs. I think everyone also tired lohhs... Who won't be tired with this kind of training. == Sighs... Today reached school abt 12 then ended at 4++. Bus-ed to interchange cos tooooo lazy to walk. Somemore the weather so damn hot. Then after that met Linghui and Shirley. Me and lh waited for bus to go home. And nw im home. Hahha. LAMELAMELAME. == Tmr MAYBE going Orchad with friends but don't think can. ): Tonight got polo boys. :D Hahaha. Going to watch :D then after that help lh with the music thing. Soo bored now. Nvm, nw go use Facebook lohhs and maybe Sims.. Hahaha. BYEBYE! :D
LAST WORDS @ 6:30 PM