
|
Miss Happy Odelia, 14.12.1995 I'm currently a student of Bukit View Secondary school. I love all my besties dearly, don't you?:D God is my best friend♥ Wednesday, October 8, 2008. ![]() Finally, it's all over. Suffering over the last two weeks was like soo stressed .. == EOY's are over andd everybody having a great time yea ? lol. didn't went with IMY'S to play badminton. So sorry .. :D Went to vivo today. with kristel. and it was a last minute arrangement, "btw" . train-ed and bus-ed with her thn aft that took bus home. = F.Y.I. "dont you know that YOU talk just alittle too loud !!?? lameshit.. " LAST WORDS @ 8:52 PM |
I'M NOT A GIRL,NOT YET A WOMAN ODELIA :D @ imperfectsoul-loved.blogspot.com No spamming is allowed kay?! Likes;Lovess BE PAMPERED -New Pencil Box -New Wallet -More Sing$$ -More clothings -FOOD! ;B -THE ONE AND ONLY O.o
CRAP W. ME
JUST LISTEN
My sweet escapes. CLASS BLOG: 1E4♥ A B C CHANTEL♥ CHERYL TEOW♥ CHERYL TEO♥ CHERLYN:D D E EMILIA:D ELAINE♥ EDLYN:D F FANGRONG♥ G H Hou Jun(: I IM-YOUNGSTERS♥ IVY:D J JJS:D JUVIA:D JESSICA:D JIAEN♥ JAKE:D K KENNY(: KINGKONG:D L LINGHUI♥ M MEIJIUEN♥ N O P PERLIN:D Q QINGHONG:D R RENEE:D S STEFHANIE:D SHIRLEY♥ T U V VIVIENNE♥ W WANXIN♥ X XINYI:D XIONGJING:D Y Z ZHINING:D ZHUANGWEI(:
DELETE IT! :D
Take a big bow. Designer: Bubby Basecodes: TY
|