
|
Miss Happy Odelia, 14.12.1995 I'm currently a student of Bukit View Secondary school. I love all my besties dearly, don't you?:D God is my best friend♥ Tuesday, September 23, 2008. EXAM EXAM EXAMS !! == whatever. exams are here in 2 days time and i haven't even read my geo textbook. i think sure no hope liao. and eespecially CHINESE. the worst subject.. My phone sucks man.. the screen like spoil again then can’t see anything.. zz always happen liddat. haix, bt hope tht will get new phone by next year. Stressed ~
LAST WORDS @ 5:27 PM |
I'M NOT A GIRL,NOT YET A WOMAN ODELIA :D @ imperfectsoul-loved.blogspot.com No spamming is allowed kay?! Likes;Lovess BE PAMPERED -New Pencil Box -New Wallet -More Sing$$ -More clothings -FOOD! ;B -THE ONE AND ONLY O.o
CRAP W. ME
JUST LISTEN
My sweet escapes. CLASS BLOG: 1E4♥ A B C CHANTEL♥ CHERYL TEOW♥ CHERYL TEO♥ CHERLYN:D D E EMILIA:D ELAINE♥ EDLYN:D F FANGRONG♥ G H Hou Jun(: I IM-YOUNGSTERS♥ IVY:D J JJS:D JUVIA:D JESSICA:D JIAEN♥ JAKE:D K KENNY(: KINGKONG:D L LINGHUI♥ M MEIJIUEN♥ N O P PERLIN:D Q QINGHONG:D R RENEE:D S STEFHANIE:D SHIRLEY♥ T U V VIVIENNE♥ W WANXIN♥ X XINYI:D XIONGJING:D Y Z ZHINING:D ZHUANGWEI(:
DELETE IT! :D
Take a big bow. Designer: Bubby Basecodes: TY
|